1 Day Test & Tag Short Course
Our 1 day face-to-face Short Course meets the requirements set by AS/NZS 3760, which is the Australian standard on testing and tagging. You don't need any prior industry knowledge or specific qualifications to complete the course and we guarantee you'll be ready to test and tag on your own.
Once you've completed the 1 day Short Course, you'll be able to test and tag across Australia while also receiving full lifetime technical support from us to ensure help is always available if you need it.
- Length: 1 day face-to-face
- Price: $329 + GST
- Issued with a Certificate of Attendance
- Allows you to test and tag in accordance with Australian standards
- A Nationally Recognised course is available through our full website
- We supply all equipment and consumables you'll need after the course through our Portable Appliance Testers division
Short Course Information
Once you've booked the course and it's confirmed, there's nothing you need to bring with you on the day other than yourself. We provide all booklets, pens, notepads and appliance testers to use.
The day goes for approx. 8 hours with morning tea and lunch provided. Our fully qualified trainers will ensure you completely understand how to test and tag through an interactive and supportive learning environment. Classes are purposely kept to a small size so that everyone gets involved, with the day consisting of theory and plenty of hands-on practical work.
Why use Test & Tag Short Course?
Test and Tag Short Course is a division of Appliance Testing Supplies, the industry leaders and one stop shop for everything test and tag related. This means you'll have exclusive access to all equipment needed and any technical help using your preferred appliance tester.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation
- We offer great deals for equipment and consumables once the course is complete
- Our trainers are industry specialists with many years of experience
- No previous qualifications are required
- We're industry leaders in test and tag training
- Classes are kept small to allow for personalised learning